Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blog No. 1

It's all just out of boredom.

I dunno why summer vacation is always the one vacation that makes me depressed. Maybe it's due to the long duration. I am that kinda idiot that needs to be kept occupied. In Chinese there's a term that can describe people like me very accurately: 犯賤. Who says there is no abstract nouns in Chinese?!

I dunno for how long I will keep this blog living. Like Xanga, it's half dead now, except for keeping me update from friends. But now we have Facebook and Twitter, why bother using Xanga? It's somehow and actually less effective (just because it's less popular now...what a pity). But as you may know, the world starts to hate Facebook that there is plan to quit massively.

So, enuf for introduction for the intention of this blog.

See if I would be a "double-lost youngster" again in this summer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment