Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Song for Introverts


"Stop the madness of constant group work"

This gotta be one of the most inspiring speeches for me. 

I can honestly say that I am an introvert as I totally enjoy being alone far much more than being in a big group. Constant group work frustrates me, especially when you have group mates who are just bull shit and can do nothing but just giving empty talks, not to mention those talkative people who would mistake your introversion as shyness and gutless.

Thinking and contemplating - the must-go process of originating great ideas are meant to be undergone ALONE. I am not saying that brainstorming and discussion are not necessary, however the right amount of silence and quite is also essential because not all kinds of stimuli are helpful for coming up great ideas. Give a little space for introverts can facilitate. 

Introverts are not losers, people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment