I guess, for the very first time, I can say "Never knew I can feel like this".
Yes, I think I have feeling for some one. Being troubled by the sight of this guy for quite a number of days, I only know that he is frequently on my mind. And I totally wanna talk to him - it doesn't matter if the topic is simply about my MPhil attempt or comp lit or mundane daily lives.
Can this be diagnosed as "love" or just "admire towards a senpai"? I dunno know. Even tho I clearly see that my mind is becoming less troubled by thinking of him, I still can't put a figure on it.
What is the most certain thing is, I absolutely have affection for brotherly figures. And I absolutely see myself in him.
That's all.
Oh, and I know I can't act rush at this moment. Thus I can't make any bold acts. Yes Master Jack, I know I must not do anything stupid.
Time will tell.
I have been single for 23 years, it's not bad to wait a little bit more. Besides, I have learnt how to be a good single for ages, it won't hurt that much if I remind in this way.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment