Considering this is gonna be my last semester in university as an undergraduate - no matter if I can continue my studies in the near future, I think it will be nice for me to keep a detailed journal about it. It's the mark of the end of my life as a student anyway.
So today's the first school day of my third year of studies, second semester. And it was kinda a not-so-good start for me to miss the breakfast...ah, have to make it tmr! A good breakfast is EVERYTHING.
Just some clicks and I have officially said good bye to French at school...how come things can come and go so easily? It's just one click away and it is done, is it too easy? However it was one of the most uneasy course I have gone thru, honestly. It drove me crazy and it made my lost my passion in this language...is it because I don't have a good sense in European language or is it the limit of my ability? I don't know, I just know that the teachers are problematic, some of the students are problematic, and the whole thing is problematic that I should have said good bye to it one semester early! Well, I think I can at least save a bit of my GPA of this very last semester...
Things are quite well in the first day. So far. The comp lit course of New Cinema sounds acceptable, or even can be described as interesting!
Conclusion of the day...well, let's see after the Gender and Society course...
Just back: love the random meet with a cool Taiwan guy, hope he'll take this course! Haha, ok back to business. It's not taught by Dr. Travis as I thought but a Singaporean teacher - with Singlish, of course. Quite boring, I have to admit, but still quite easy to handle...hum, need to see how the "cities studies" goes tmr.
PS: God bless Apple, seriously.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment