Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Counting My Days - Day 2

It's a day of frustration, honestly.

Not only my good breakfast was ruined because a stupid washing machine went malfunction, the morning class was no surprise. The point is, I fall into serious dilemma AGAIN. Damn.

On one hand it's Urban Studies, something I've been waiting for after "City as Cultural Text". Yes, it's interesting however heavy workload. On the other I have Gender and Society, which is easy and workload is relatively lighter than the former. HOWEVER, the teaching style and the content are frigging boring, so boring that you will wanna skip...well, as a senior student, is it the kind of course that I need, which you can still survive with high skipping frequency LOL

Anyway, thanks Carrie for supporting my solution of this dilemma: take A, sit B.

Well, still 3 days of shopping to go.

And...tho my sense is telling me to let HIM go because anyway he doesn't know a thing about my feelings so why bother to bother myself on this? However I have been hoping to bump into him around the campus in ANY MINUTE...gosh, is it so hard to wash a feeling away? Shit, I wasted some hours after school for this and it was damn tiring. I kinda hate myself for having this thought still. It's very much unlike the situation when I was expecting to see the gorgeous Mr. Webb around the campus because it was pure admire. And that's it, nothing more. But now in addition of expecting to see him physically, I am expecting something more...keep yourself together, CK! It's the last semester and every step has to be taken carefully because any tiny mistake can be fatal.

Ok, I'm good, keep me busy, keep me occupied, I need to kick him out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment