Ok, here is the story, a friend of mine who I think has never grown up from her teenage self is trying her best to annoy people around her, who, in this case, is me, again...dugh...
What the heck, this is one of the most annoying things she has ever done. The story is like this: she has this male friend and they are very close with each other - so close that they can discuss, not do, sexual things very easily (tho I have heard of this guy for loads of times, I have never come to know him personally...wait, does he know about me? I bet she would talk lots about me...GOSH! THIS IS NO GOOD!!!) and they treat each other so well that everyone will take them as a couple in relationship, just by description. I have not heard from them for quite a long time which things are fine for me and based on what I know, I think the guy has feeling for my friend!! Considering my case that ends up to be endless struggling, I think she should make a confess to him skillfully, in order to protect their friendship.
Ok, she made it, and the guy partly said "no", and I know their conversation. From my observation, he was not intimidated nor did not know how to react at the moment but seriously don't want to commit into a real relationship. If so, this guy is a jerk under his skin, and I think I should make my friend realize. So I raise a question: "do you know his way of dealing with his other female friends who have close friendship with him like you and him?"
"Somehow," she answered
"No somehow or maybe, do you have the most solid evidence?" I asked again.
And she paused for a WHILE, I mean quite some minutes. And she told me if I wanted to know, I could ask him personally...WHAT?! WHY ME? So I raise THE question and you are afraid of the answer and you told ME to ask him? For God's sake, GET A LIFE!!! So you know it under your skin and you just don't want to face it! Pathetic...or is it because I have shown you the real face of your fancy and you don't want to face it? Gees, this is serious, face it and if he is really a jerk then move on!
Gosh, I hope I did not offended her in anyway, which I probably DID.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment