So 25 is really the age to get married XD
Can't believe that two of my friends are getting married this year (or next, anyway soon enough before the World's End), and the good thing is I am quite confident that both the husbands are the one respectively for my friends! That's so nice.
I just wanna salute to Carrie, who is so brave to do what she gotta do. The point is, she does know what she's doing. Wish her all the best! (Plus, I now have a good friend in America, things will be easier! LOL)
Just today I know that I do successfully let my feelings for Sebastian go. Now I can say his name like he's just my brother. The fact is I still have feelings for him, but, I do not linger on it so much like last year. Thx God.
Well, I guess Oasis's "Wonderwall" says my current condition:
"There are many things I would like to talk to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me?
But after all
You're my Wonderwall".
After all, he is. And somehow I can't believe he did mention his family to me...it's like, we are friends who can be frank to each other - I mean being REAL frank.
Anyway, wish me luck, too :D
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment