"None of us can ever be freed from worrying since every one of us is surrounded by hopes and fears at the same time. If these two elements have equal shares in life, then I wish I can have more hopes, even it's just 1% more" - Yoshiki.
Just wanted to say, I regain my bravery from these words. I think I need to thank God for arranging my chance encounter with the super song "Art of Life" (which has been in my computer for so long that I did not listen to it carefully till now? No way, this must be God's doing LOL) that leads me to the fascination about X Japan and its leader Yoshiki, who truly inspires me as an human being, a crazy perfectionist and a man who always places himself as the fighter against all odds in life.
Now I only pray for a good job that allows me to develop my career path as THE copywriter in the field of Advertising...this is what I need for burning my life like Yoshiki does.
In the end, I just one thing for me to grab on.

0 comments:
Post a Comment