Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sometimes, you need to be defeated

I think now I know what to say if I am asked the question: "what is your biggest weakness?"

"The haunting desperate desire of being totally independent from the others"

I always overestimate myself in the way that I think if I am going to ask somebody else "what to do?" is a kind of shame. You need to ask because you can't work it by yourself. But the fact is it's because I am a stranger to this kinda thing that I need guidance!

I love to learn, but only when I am at school - where the only thing to do is TO LEARN. However that's not the fact, we've things to learn whenever you need the knowledge that we do not have.

My confidence make me strong, but at the same time, it makes me weak.

I think I will have to learn how to master it, on top of all kinda skills.

Job-hunting, indeed it's another project I am going to accomplish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment