Sunny.
It’s the third week now and I still find myself living in a dream…I mean, everything is so surreal that I feel like I was in a dream…or am I dreaming a damn long dream?
But one thing keeps telling me I am living in the truth now: not everything is going in the way I wanted. If it was a dream, there would be a handsome young man who was my partner, some exciting projects like a new campaign for Harbour City (coz I hate that 做女人點可以唔化)…
Now, yes, at least I have a bunch of good mates and we are achieving something together, but that “something” is some something that is not my “something”…events, events and events. I love planning something, but my heart still belongs to real advertisement, not some PR promotional events…
I wish someday my comp will be able to do more serious advert, keeping on doing events? I feel like it’s wasting our talents, also mine. LOL

0 comments:
Post a Comment