Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting nervous again

Yep, tomorrow I will start a new page of life - attending my first full-time job, as a fresh graduate.

Actually I am so nervous about this coz there is too much uncertainty: will my assignment to be hard? Will I be able to handle it? Would I make myself look stupid? How about my colleagues-to-be? Are all as (seemingly) nice as the HR manager?

The point is, WILL I SURVIVE?

Tho I know I should not see myself as Yoshiki since he is, actually, not a normal human being. (LOL) However his way of doing things is kinda like what I am being positioned now: taking risks, facing uncertainty in every second. Like he always does, I wanna say "sleepless again!" too.

But will I be able to tackle almost all the obstacles as beautifully as he does?

Now the music of X and the magical voice of Toshi can be my only sleeping pills for this night...

Once again, I am surrounded by hopes and fears at the same time.

Oh my God, please grant me your kindness, I will need it...especially this week and next *smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment