Accidentally sent the original uncut LUNA SEA live report to a classmate, who was not an intended audience of this version of the report. (Indeed I've never intended to release the live report to them, not to mention this blog which is MEANT to be kept secret. But I have to be grateful it was not this blog's link which was sent LOL)
However after glancing thru this long report which she commented "like a visualized summary of the concert" tho she was not there, I was like, was that report so detailed that can make reader picture what the live was like?
Plus, she was surprised that I am doing this critic thing on rock music.
And this triggers my desire to try to work on this area of blogging, or a bit more of emphasizing? I mean the live report and rock critics, despite my lack of knowledge in music :P
Maybe I should try to do more "Owl's Time Music"...plus music critic if time allows, of course I shall tidy up my previous live reports and upload them to this little, quiter place of mine!
Of course I will still do the random thoughts thing, coz this place is meant to my own place of releasing emotions!!!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sometimes we just need an approval, an approval for ourselves to rock! ur concert report made me, who dun quite understand music, feel the roar too, add oil writing!
Surely will, now I am trying to edit the live show reports I have written which I think are proper enough lol
Please stay tuned XD
Post a Comment