Friday, January 11, 2013

Back Again

Yep, back again, as this 2nd return is encouraged by a close friend who gave me kind words about my crappy journals, I hope this time I can make a substantial move and as my friend said, "keep it alive".

Pray for me, will you? *smirk*

But then for convenience I think I have to try switching language form time to time. Yea English is good in speed typing but if I am ever going to reveal my thoughts and inspiration in the most accurate way, my mother language, the HONORABLE CANTONESE would be the best. So, watch out.

Well, so news update. So the master degree is half way through and the second semester is around the damn corner. Hard-learned lessons from the last semester which I learned that for me the most painful pain in the ass were uncoorperatable groupmates would just could not act and think as a sensible human being, I will try my best to avoid the subject that requires group projects as much as possible.

The importance of Add/Drop period, huh? But good news, at least one subject requires no group projects, and the best thing is, it is a mother-liking core subject!

But that's a right choice, professor. Group projects for legal and ethical issues in Advertising? You better kill me instead. What? Case study for some classical, controversial ads like...A&F Hong Kong promotion for example? I do think that's unethical, for God's sake.

So, gotta return to the days of speaking PTH. Duh.

Hard days, I would say, if there's not gonna any improvement. I still love ads, but I hate studying it. Making such a practical thing to be academic and theoretical? Aww, that's kinda, stink, indeed.

So enough whining. I hate to see my journals are full of whines since I have been whining shot loads on Facebook and even Twitter and even a new Weibo which is made for catering the Mainland classmates (tho I am trying hard to build up a crazy music addict who cares nothing but music sort of image down there, I think I did whine LOL). Umm, so happy things. Ah there's one. One thing that I have repeated to my friends for shit loads of time but still not tiring in doing so coz I am just fucking proud of myself - on last year's November, I officially let go my feelings for the some someone that I have wasted quite a few blogs below for him.

Yea, I know I wrote something like that in TWO THOUSAND AND FREAKING TEN, but this time, it's fore real. FACT. Take that to the bank, please.

Indeed things were quite complicated (as expected) and it was like, going through a key event that made me have a clearer view on this person which was - ENLIGHTENING.

In other words, disappointed.

But don't get me wrong, he is not a womanizer or a jerk who could only think with his dick, it's just that him and I would not get along well DEFINITELY. His way of communicating and dealing with obstacles is just not my style. I am not judging if he is right or wrong or say my kinda doing things is better than him (tho personally and subjectively, I do), but...I can foresee that him and I will argue like hell over everything, frequently. I consider myself as a light-searcher in the dark - I hold onto my pessimistic side in hard times coz it makes me keep calm, yet I am trying my best to utilize my naive optimism to break through...well generally, he is not this kinda person coz to me, at least from our limited interactions and observation on Facebook (which research shows that people show their truer self there), I know he's not the Mr. Right and I do feel unhappy about the time I wasted on thinking about him, it's just like chasing after a bad dream.

But that's better than finding him being a jerk LOL Well, thx God and I will let God arrange my other-half. I don't even learn to do make-up for boys! Tho, there's another guy on my mind now, I think time will tell if this feeling is a just result of boredom and a sentiment about the good old days.

Talking about make-up, finally I start to have my own set of gear which I have just started form the eyes. Well, there is a problematic part which I do have to make a confession about: I would haven't been inspired to learn putting on chemicals on my face if I do not fall in love with Visual Rock - consisted of MEN WITH MAKE UPS for God's sake!!! Actually in 2011 when I got tickets for X JAPAN Live in Hong Kong, I wanted to at least line my eyes for celebrating the band that found Visual Rock. However due to time being I could not make it, neither when it came to L'Arc~en~Ciel, another great band of J-Rock whoes vocal and frontman is a fabulous guy. Not to mention the others who I came across after L'Arc~en~Ciel. And my unreasonable urge to put on make up FOR those fabulous musicians was growing bigger and bigger.

I know that's ridiculous to be inspired to do make-up by GUYS, but if you have ever indulged in the world of Visual Rock, you may grow the same kind of urge, too. Each band in Visual Rock has its own community and own way of communication. Like X JAPAN, when houselight goes out people will hold their hands up to make a X sign - it's almost like a religious ritual in some sort. Live performances are like carnivals in an alternative kind and it would boost up the mood if audience dress on something of their own to celebrate and support the band. I bet they will see it form stage despite of the strong lighting.

So, which band contain such power that make me do learn make-up for? LUNA SEA. Indeed I think I prefer them to X JAPAN. The three bigger-than-life bands in J-Rock/Visual Rock - X JAPAN, L'Arc~en~Ciel and LUNA SEA, tho I do my most respect to Yoshiki (my role model, ever) and the other X-ers, it's more like admiration than a rather sentimental one. I would say LS's music make me indulge in the moment every time I come across it. Well, thanks to the vocal RYUICHI, his voice is just perfect.

But I shall leave these guys to the next blog. Lots to say about the encounter with these stunning musicians and how they invade my iPod LOL

Anyway I can't wait to see them on 2nd Feb.

Wow, I love write my feelings out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I love seeing you write your feelings out

Post a Comment